From now on you can download videos from our website
If you would also like to subscribe to the newsletter and receive our latest updates, click on the button below.
Enter the email address you registered with and we will send you a code to reset your password.
Didn't receive a code? Send new Code
The password must be at least 12 characters long, no spaces, include upper/lowercase letters, numbers and symbols.
Click the button to return to the page you were on and log in with your new password.
Opening a meeting of the NATO-Ukraine Commission on Thursday (15 June 2023), Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said that Allies must continue to increase the delivery of military equipment to Ukraine as it fights to regain territory from Russian occupying forces. NATO Defence Ministers were joined by their Ukrainian counterpart Oleksii Reznikov, as well as Swedish Defence Minister Pål Jonson and EU High Representative Josep Borrell.
The Commission addressed further steps to be taken at the Vilnius Summit to support Ukraine, “including a multi-year package of support with substantial funding” to ensure that “Ukraine can defend itself now and in the future,” said Mr Stoltenberg. On Ukraine’s membership aspirations, the Secretary General reaffirmed that “Ukraine’s future lies within the Euro-Atlantic family,” and that “all Allies agree that it will become a member of the Alliance”.
Meeting the press earlier on Thursday, Mr Stoltenberg praised the “the courage, the bravery, the skills of the Ukrainian soldiers” as they pursue their counteroffensive, adding that their gains demonstrate that Allies’ support “actually makes a difference on the battlefield as we speak.”