NATO MULTIMEDIA ACCOUNT

Access NATO’s broadcast-quality video content free of charge

Register

Create an account

Create an account

Check your inbox and enter verification code

We have sent a verification code to your email address. . Enter the code to verify your account. This code will expire in 30 minutes.
Verification code

Didn't receive a code? Send new Code

You have successfully created your account

From now on you can download videos from our website

Subscribe to our newsletter

If you would also like to subscribe to the newsletter and receive our latest updates, click on the button below.

Reset password

Enter the email address you registered with and we will send you a code to reset your password.

Reset password
Check your inbox and enter verification code
We have sent a verification code to your email address. Enter the code to verify your account. This code will expire in 30 minutes.
Verification code

Didn't receive a code? Send new Code

Create a new password

The password must be at least 12 characters long, no spaces, include upper/lowercase letters, numbers and symbols.

Your password has been updated

Click the button to return to the page you were on and log in with your new password.

NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg visited Ankara, Türkiye on Thursday (16 February 2023) to show solidarity following the devastating earthquake that struck Türkiye and Syria last week.

Meeting Minister Çavuşoğlu, the Secretary General offered his deepest condolences to the Turkish people and stressed that NATO and Allies will continue to support Türkiye. “NATO is now setting up temporary housing for thousands of displaced people,” he said, adding that this will help to save lives. “In your time of need, NATO stands with Türkiye,” said the Secretary General.

Read the full transcript.