NATO Secretary General meets with the Prime Minister of Norway
On Friday 24 March 2023, the NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg, will receive the Prime Minister of Norway, Mr. Jonas Gahr Støre, at NATO HQ.<!IoRangePreExecute>
15:00 Joint press point by the Secretary General and the Prime Minister
- Media representatives who have annual accreditation to NATO for 2023 can cover the press conference in person.
- Media without the annual accreditation wishing to cover the press point should apply for ad-hoc accreditation via the NATO accreditation portal by mid-day on Monday 20 March.
- The press point will be streamed live on the NATO website and Twitter @NATOPress.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by a NATO photographer, will be available on the NATO website.
- The video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal after the event.
Follow us on Twitter (@NATO, @jensstoltenberg and @NATOPress)