NATO Secretary General meeting with the President of the European Council and the President of the European Commission
On Tuesday, 10 January 2023, the NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg, the President of the European Council, Mr. Charles Michel, and the President of the European Commission, Mrs. Ursula von der Leyen, will meet at NATO Headquarters to sign the third Joint Declaration on NATO-EU Cooperation.
11:00 The Secretary General, the President of the European Council and the President of the European Commission will sign the Joint Declaration on NATO-EU Cooperation (NATO HQ VIP entrance - access limited to visual media, as of 10.30)
±11.10 Official handshake (Agora platform - limited to a small pool of visual media)
11.30 Joint press conference by the Secretary General, the President of the European Council and the President of the European Commission (Press Briefing Room)
- Media representatives who have annual accreditation to NATO for 2023 can cover the events in person.
- Media representatives without annual accreditation wishing to cover the events, please contact NATOAccreditations@hq.nato.int by Monday 9 January 2023 15h00 CET. Ad-hoc accreditation is not guaranteed and will be explicitly confirmed by email.
- The signature ceremony and press conference will be streamed live on the NATO website and on EBU Worldfeed, as well as on Twitter and Facebook.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.
- The video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal after the event.