NATO Secretary General meets the President of Ukraine
On Thursday, 16 December 2021, the NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg, will receive the President of Ukraine, Mr Volodymyr Zelenskyy.<!IoRangePreExecute>
The Secretary General and the President will give a joint press point at NATO HQ after their meeting.
10:15 (CET) Press point with the NATO Secretary General and the President of Ukraine
- Media representatives who have annual accreditation to NATO for 2021 can attend the press conference in person, if they present a valid COVID certificate upon arrival at NATO HQ (more details here).
- NATO will also facilitate remote interaction during this press conference. To declare interest to ask a question to the Secretary General and the President, journalists need to register on no later than Wednesday 15 November 2021 16:30 (Brussels time) at the following link: https://sg-ukrpres16dec2021.eventbrite.com. Registered journalists will be contacted separately with technical details.
- The press conference will be streamed live on the NATO website.
- The video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal after the event.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.
Ms. Alina Coca
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 1465
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41
Accreditation / Registrations
Mr. Angelo Pacifico
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 83 46
TV & Radio arrangements
Mr. Bart Vandendorpe
NATO Video on demand
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 12 27
Follow us on Twitter (@NATO, @jensstoltenberg and @NATOPress).