NATO Secretary General meets the President of Ukraine
On Thursday, 16 December 2021, the NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg, will receive the President of Ukraine, Mr Volodymyr Zelenskyy.
The Secretary General and the President will give a joint press point at NATO HQ after their meeting.
10:15 (CET) Press point with the NATO Secretary General and the President of Ukraine
- Media representatives who have annual accreditation to NATO for 2021 can attend the press conference in person, if they present a valid COVID certificate upon arrival at NATO HQ (more details here).
- NATO will also facilitate remote interaction during this press conference. To declare interest to ask a question to the Secretary General and the President, journalists need to register on no later than Wednesday 15 November 2021 16:30 (Brussels time) at the following link: https://sg-ukrpres16dec2021.eventbrite.com. Registered journalists will be contacted separately with technical details.
- The press conference will be streamed live on the NATO website.
- The video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal after the event.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.
Ms. Alina Coca
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 1465
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41
Accreditation / Registrations
Mr. Angelo Pacifico
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 83 46