NATO Secretary General meets Ukraine’s Minister of Foreign Affairs
On Monday, 15 November 2021, the NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg, will receive the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, Mr. Dmytro Kuleba.
The Secretary General and the Minister will give a short press conference at NATO HQ after their meeting.
11.50 (CET) Press conference with the NATO Secretary General and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
- Media representatives who have annual accreditation to NATO for 2021 can attend the press conference in person, if they present a valid COVID certificate upon arrival at NATO HQ (more details here).
- NATO will also facilitate remote interaction during this press conference. To declare interest to ask a question to the Secretary General and the Minister, journalists need to register no later than 10:00 (Brussels time) on Monday 15 November 2021, at the following link: https://natosg-mfa-ukr-15nov2021.eventbrite.com. Registered journalists will be contacted separately with technical details.
- The press conference will be streamed live on the NATO website.
- The video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal after the event.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.
Ms. Irina Novakova
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 1003
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41
Accreditation / Registrations
Mr. Angelo Pacifico
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 83 46