Press briefing of the NATO Secretary General after extraordinary meeting of the NATO-Ukraine Commission
On Tuesday, 22 February 2022, the NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg, will brief the media at NATO HQ, following an extraordinary meeting of the NATO-Ukraine Commission.<!IoRangePreExecute>
17:00 (CET) Press briefing with the NATO Secretary General
- Media representatives who have annual accreditation to NATO for 2022 can attend the press point in person, if they present a valid COVID certificate upon arrival at NATO HQ (more details here).
- NATO will also facilitate remote interaction during this press conference. To declare interest to ask a question to the Secretary General and the Ministers, journalists need to register by 16:00 (Brussels time) today, 22 February 2022, by emailing NATOAccreditations@hq.nato.int. Registered journalists will be contacted separately with technical details.
- The event will be streamed live on the NATO website.
- The video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal after the event.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.
Ms. Irina Novakova
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 1003
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41
NATO Video on demand
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 12 27
Follow us on Twitter (@NATO, @jensstoltenberg and @NATOPress).