NATO Summit media advisory 1
Vilnius, Lithuania – 11-12 July 2023
- Lithuania will host a NATO Summit in Vilnius on 11-12 July 2023.
- The meetings will be chaired by the NATO Secretary General, and will take place at LITEXPO - Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre (Laisvės av. 5, 04215, Vilnius).
- An international Media Centre will be located on site and will be open for accredited media. The Accreditation Office will be located at the Visitor Centre of the Seimas (Gediminas av. 60, Vilnius). The access to the Media Centre will be possible via shuttle bus only, from the Accreditation Office.
- This first media advisory is intended to provide general information about the Summit location and accommodation arrangements for media representatives, to guide media travel plans. A second media advisory to be released at a later stage will provide information on a broader array of media-related topics, including media accreditation.
- A list of hotels recommended for media representatives is available here. Individual reservations shall be booked directly with the hotels. Further information can be asked from NATOVilnius.Hotels@urm.lt.
- The programme of the summit is not yet finalised. Currently, and in order to guide media travel plans, NATO is working on a tentative programme that would see the Summit’s formal opening in the afternoon on July 11, and its end in the afternoon on July 12 2023.
- The NATO Public Forum will take place on 11-12 July 2023 at the Summit’s premises in Vilnius. More details on the program and coverage will be available at a later stage.
- All updates will be posted on the NATO website: www.nato.int. Updates will also be posted on twitter @NATOPress and @NATO.