The entire selection process for the Young Professionals Programme takes place online and it consists of three stages: an initial assessment and two selection stages.
- Initial assessment
The initial assessment is carried out based solely on the submitted application(s). Only successful candidates will be invited to the next stage.
- First selection stage
The first selection stage consists of three parts:
- Game-based assessment - evaluating a set of skills necessary for the advertised positions;
- Online video interview – answering a limited number of questions by recording your responses;
- Short online written test – answering a limited number of job-related questions in writing.
- Second selection stage
The second selection stage consists of four parts:
- Online written test – answering job-related questions in writing;
- E-tray exercise – simulating an inbox based on a business scenario;
- Language test – taking a multiple choice test to demonstrate your level of English or French, depending on which language you are less proficient in;
- Online interview – assessing knowledge and competencies in an online setting.
More information about the application process and the stages above will be shared with successful applicants prior to testing.