Launch of the NATO Secretary General's Annual Report for 2022
On Tuesday 21 March 2023, the NATO Secretary General, Jens Stoltenberg, will present his Annual Report for 2022, at NATO Headquarters in Brussels. This will be followed by the annual reception for accredited journalists at the Compass Room of the NATO Restaurant.<!IoRangePreExecute>
14:00 CET Press conference by the NATO Secretary General
14:45 – 15:45 Reception for accredited journalists
- Media representatives who wish to attend these events need annual accreditation to NATO, or ad-hoc accreditation for 21 March 2023. Applications for ad-hoc accreditation are now closed. If you have applied for ad-hoc accreditation, you will be notified by email about the status of your request.
Please bring a printout of the confirmation email when collecting your badge. You must also present the same ID document that you used to apply for accreditation online.
- If you plan to attend the reception, please RSVP no later than midday on Monday 20 March 2023, by emailing NATOMediaOperations@hq.nato.int.
- The press conference will be streamed live on the NATO website and Twitter @NATOPress. NATO will provide broadcast quality video in real time on EBU World feed or to EBU News Exchange.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by a NATO photographer, will be available on the NATO website.
- The video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal after the event.
Follow us on Twitter (@NATO, @jensstoltenberg and @NATOPress)