NATO Secretary General meets the Prime Minister of Sweden
On Thursday, 20 October 2022, the NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg will receive the Prime Minister of Sweden, Mr. Ulf Kristersson.
The Secretary General and the Prime Minister will give a joint press conference at NATO HQ after their meeting.
9:45 (CEST) Press conference with the NATO Secretary General and the Prime Minister of Sweden
- Media representatives who have annual accreditation to NATO can attend the press conference in person.
- Media representatives without annual accreditation who want to cover the event need to register by 14:00 CEST on Wednesday 19 October 2022, through the NATO Accreditation portal. Ad-hoc accreditation is not guaranteed and will be explicitly confirmed by email.
- The press conference will be streamed live on the NATO website.
- The video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal after the event.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.
Ms. Irina Novakova
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 5042
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41
Accreditation / Registrations
Ms. Louise Reid
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 10 08