NATO Secretary General meets the President of the Republic of Serbia
On Wednesday, 17 August 2022, the NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg, will receive the President of the Republic of Serbia, Mr. Aleksandar Vučić.
The Secretary General and the President will give a joint press conference at NATO HQ after their meeting.
15:30 (CEST) Press conference with the NATO Secretary General and the President of the Republic of Serbia
- Media representatives who have annual accreditation to NATO for 2022 can attend the press conference in person.
- Media representatives without annual accreditation wishing to attend, please inquire by email (subject line: Serbia) by no later than 15 August 2022 at 23:59. Please note: ad-hoc accreditation may not be guaranteed and will be explicitly confirmed by email.
- The press conference will be streamed live on the NATO website.
- The video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal after the event.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.
Ms. Ioana Tudorie
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 5042
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41
Accreditation / Registrations
Ms. Louise Reid
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 10 08