NATO Secretary General press point after meeting of NATO-Ukraine Commission at Ambassadorial level
Following the meeting of the NATO-Ukraine Commission in permanent session today, the NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg, in his capacity as Chairman, will hold a press point at NATO HQ at ±17:30 hours (local time).
±17:30 - Press point by NATO Secretary General at NATO Headquarters (Agora)
- Video footage of the press point will be streamed on the NATO website
- After the event photos, video and audio files will be made available on the NATO website. Broadcast quality videos will be distributed via the NATO TV Channel. Media representatives that wish to be added to the distribution list can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Live material from the press conference will be offered in English, French and Russian. After the event, audio files will also be made available in original sound, English, French and Russian.
Accreditation and security checks
Media permanently accredited at NATO
- Media representatives in possession of a new 2018 NATO media pass can access to the NATO HQ directly by tapping their badge at the turnstiles (NATO HQ Guard House South - GHS, media entrance, NATO Headquarters, Boulevard Leopold III 1110). Media representatives not in possession of a new 2018 NATO media pass can replace their old 2018 permanent badge at the GHS.
Ad-hoc accreditation (day-pass)
- Media representatives not permanently accredited and wishing to attend the event are invited to request ad-hoc accreditation directly at the main entrance of NATO HQ on Monday 26 November 2018. They will have to present an ID and a valid press card (provided by a recognised national professional body of a NATO country – i.e. Government, Professional association, Union of journalists).
- Media representatives not in possession of a valid press card are invited to send a signed letter from their editor to the NATO Accreditation Office to NATOaccreditations@hq.nato.int
Media representatives should be aware that a security check will take place, and security personnel will examine equipment and personal effects carried onto the site.
+32(0)2707 12 27