NATO Secretary General meets the Chair of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina
On Wednesday, 25 May 2022, the NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg, will receive the Chair of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Mr. Šefik Džaferović.
The Secretary General and the Chair will give a joint press conference at NATO HQ after their meeting.
14:45 (CEST) Press conference with the NATO Secretary General and the Chair of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Media representatives who have annual accreditation to NATO for 2022 can attend the press conference in person.
- NATO will also facilitate remote interaction during this press conference. To declare interest to ask a question to the Secretary General and the President, journalists need to register by Thursday 25 May 2022 at 09:00am (Brussels time), at the following link: https://sg-bihmay2022.eventbrite.com.
- Registered journalists will be contacted separately with technical details.
- The press conference will be streamed live on the NATO website.
- The video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal after the event.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by a NATO photographer, will be available on the NATO website.
Ms. Irina Novakova
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 1003
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41
Accreditation / Registrations