Online pre-ministerial press conference of the NATO Secretary General
On Monday 22 March 2021, at 13:00, the NATO Secretary General will brief the press ahead of the meeting of the NATO Ministers of Foreign Affairs, taking place at NATO HQ on 23 – 24 March 2021.
- Media representatives will NOT have physical access to NATO HQ to cover this event. Precautionary measures are still in place at NATO Headquarters to limit the further spread of the COVID-19 virus, including restricted access to visitors, media and non-essential staff.
- NATO is offering media representatives the option to ask questions remotely to the NATO Secretary General during the press conference. Media representatives wishing to do so need to register on https://SG-ForMin-Mar2021.eventbrite.com by no later than 22 March 2021 at 09:00 (Brussels time).
- The press conference will be available live on the NATO website and via satellite, as well as on Twitter and Facebook. During the live transmission, the press conference will be available in original sound, English, French and Russian.
- Photos, videos as well as audio files in English, French and Russian will be available after the event on the NATO website.
- After the event, professional-quality videos and b-roll will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia portal.
Ms. Alina Coca
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 14 65
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41
Accreditation / Registrations
Mr. Angelo Pacifico