Visit to NATO by the President of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania
The NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg will meet the President of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania, Mr. Mohamed Ould Ghazouani, on Thursday, 14 January 2021, at NATO Headquarters.
16:15 (CET) Joint press point by the NATO Secretary General and the President
- In order to comply with the required social distancing and COVID-19 precautionary measures, media representatives will not have access to NATO Headquarters to cover this event.
- NATO will facilitate remote media coverage as follows:
- Journalists can ask questions remotely via Zoom during the press point. Those interested are kindly requested to register no later than 14 January 2020 at 11:00 (Brussels time) by sending an email to NatoAccreditations@hq.nato.int. Please enter ‘MAU’ in the subject line.
- Registered media representatives will be contacted separately for technical details. While every effort will be made to accommodate as many questions as possible, time limitations might not allow all questions to be asked.
- The press point will be broadcast live on the NATO website.
- After the event, the video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.
- The press point will be available in original sound, English, French and Arabic.
Ms. Irina Novakova
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 10 03
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41
Accreditation / Registrations
Mr. Angelo Pacifico
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 83 46
TV & Radio arrangements on site and via satellite
Mr. Bart Vandendorpe
NATO Video on demand
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 12 27