Press point by the NATO Secretary General following the meeting of the NATO-Russia Council
The NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg will hold a press point on Friday 5 July 2019 to brief the media in his capacity as Chairman of the NATO-Russia Council.
±13:00 - Press point by NATO Secretary General at NATO Headquarters (Podium – Agora, NATO HQ)
Media will be escorted to the location of the press point from the Public Square, ground floor (next to the press shop).
Access to the location of the press point will be open as of 12:15, last departure at 12:50.
- The press point will be streamed live on the NATO website and will be available via Eurovision upon request.
- A transcript, as well as photos, video and audio files will be made available on the NATO website after the event.
- Professional-quality videos and b-roll will be available for download from www.natomultimedia.tv.
Please register for access. Contact: email@example.com
Live material from the press conference will be offered in English, French and Russian. After the event, audio files will also be available in original sound, English, French and Russian.
Media permanently accredited at NATO
- Media representatives in possession of permanent NATO media pass can access the NATO HQ directly by tapping their badge at the turnstiles (NATO HQ Guard House South - GHS, media entrance, NATO Headquarters, Boulevard Leopold III 1110).
Ad-hoc accreditation (day-pass)
- Media representatives not permanently accredited and wishing to attend the event are invited to request ad-hoc accreditation directly at NATO HQ Guard House South (media entrance) on Friday 05 July 2019 starting from 09:00 (Brussels time). They will have to present a proof of ID/passport and a valid press card (provided by a recognised national professional body of a NATO country – i.e. Government, Professional association, Union of journalists).
- Media representatives not in possession of a valid press card are invited to send a signed letter from their editor to the NATO Accreditation Office to NatoAccreditations@hq.nato.int no later than Tuesday 02 July 2019 at 18:00 (Brussels time).
- Please type “NRC” in the subject line of the message.
- Television networks requesting access of a sat van must inform NATO by emailing details here: Dekens.Henk@hq.nato.int.
A security check will take place and all equipment and personal effects carried onto the site will be examined by security personnel. Media representatives are therefore encouraged to arrive with sufficient lead time to allow for security proceedings.
Points of Contact