What is AC/135 ?
The NATO Codification System is managed and run by a NATO Cadre Group consisting of the
National Directors on Codification Allied Committee 135 (AC/135).
This group, which is under the authority of the Conference of National Armament Directors
(CNAD), is committed to increased effectiveness and efficiency of global
logistics systems and operations for participating nations and to
provide the bridge necessary to facilitate global logistics operations.
The AC/135 has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the NATO Support and Procurement
for the provision of specific technical and administrative support:
- AC/135 common support
- Functional and technical support to AC/135
- AC/135 secretariat
- Maintenance of the NATO Manual on Codification (ACodP-1) and other Codification Publications
- AC/135 BASELOG Programme
- AC/135 Sponsorship support
- AC/135 NATO Master Catalogue of References for Logistics (NMCRL); see
- AC/135 Telecommunication support (NATO Mailbox System - NMBS and NATO Automated Business System - NABS)