Panel 1 – Role of soft power in the era of rising violence and extremism – is it still valid?
- Presentation by Indra Adnan, Director of SoftPower Network, UK (.ppt/8.9Mb)
Panel 2 – New security challenges, unpredictable environments – How to respond with effective public diplomacy?
- Presentation by Matthias Lüfkens, Author, @Twiplomacy, Switzerland (.pptx/4.4Mb)
Workshop II – New avenues for digital public diplomacy (convened by the Egmont Institute, Belgium)
- Presentation by Jan Melissen, Senior Research Fellow and Professor, Clingendael Institute, The Netherlands (.docx/29Kb)
- Presentation by Steven Mehringer, Head of Communication Services, PDD, NATO (.pptx/119Mb)
- Presentation by Matthias Lüfkens, Author, @Twiplomacy, Switzerland (.pptx/19Mb)
Workshop III – One year on: Progress on countering propaganda and misinformation campaigns
- Presentation by Oana Lungescu, Spokesperson, PDD, NATO (.pptx/22Mb)