25 Nov. 1998
Wednesday 25 November 1998
- 44 Members of the Euro-Atlantic Partnership Military Committee meet in Chiefs of Staff Session in Room 16, NATO HQ at 0900 Hours. All journalists wishing to cover the opening of the meeting will be allowed into the NATO Premises On Presentation of A NATO accreditation Pass or a valid Press Pass. Please arrive by 0830 Hours at the Press Area.
- The meeting will be followed by a Group Photograph at 1215 Hours in the Conference Area of NATO HQ. (Open Coverage for Journalists)
- In the afternoon at 1400 Hours, NATO'S Military Committee in Chiefs of Staff Session meets with the Chief of the Russian Federation Armed Forces General Staff (PJC/CS). Interested Journalists are requested to meet in the Press Area at 1330 where they will be taken to the Presentation Room for the Opening of the meeting.
- After the PJC/CS meeting, There follows a meeting of NATO's Military Committee in Chiefs of Staff Session with the Chiefs of Staff of the Ukraine. This is scheduled for 1600 Hours so please arrive at the Press Centre by 1545 Hours if possible.
- Press Conference 25 November.
Finally the Chairman of the Military Committee, General Klaus Naumann will give a Press Conference on 25 Nov 98 at 1800 Hours in NATO HQ, on the subject of the Recent Meetings. All accredited journalists are invited to attend.
|General press arrangements:
||Colonel Frank Salis
||Mr. G. De Brouwer
||Mr. A. J. Soares