6 Nov. 1998
Foreign Ministers Meetings
The following ministerial meetings will take place on 8 - 9 December 1998 at NATO Headquarters in Brussels.
- North Atlantic Council with the Three Invited Countries
- North Atlantic Council
- Euro-Atlantic Partnership Council
- NATO-Russia Permanent Joint Council
- NATO/Ukraine Commission
- Journalists holding NATO permanent press cards need not apply for accreditation.
- Correspondents not in possession of a NATO permanent press card will be permitted to the press zone on presentation of numbered individual NATO press passes. Advance application for this accreditation can be downloaded (.PDF/16Kb). Please return the completed forms as soon as possible to:
Head of Press & Media Service, NATO, B-1110 Brussels, Belgium.
Further forms may be obtained from the NATO Press Service.
NATO press passes will not be mailed to applicants. They may be collected from the accreditation desk in the press zone from 14:00 on Monday, 7 December.
Note: NATO reserves the right to withhold press cards where no advance application has been submitted.
A detailed programme will be available upon accreditation.
Correspondents are advised that they will not be able to bring vehicles into the NATO compound but that a shuttle bus service will be provided between the car park outside the NATO main gate and the NATO Press Service entrance.
|General press arrangements :
||Mr. F. Le Blvennec
|Video, TV, Radio :
||Mr. G. De Brouwer
||Mr. A.J. Soares