NATO Secretary General’s press conference ahead of the NATO Leaders’ Meeting
Friday, 29 November 2019
Hour: 12:00 – 12:45
Location: NATO Headquarters, Brussels (Press Theatre)
- The press conference will be available live on the NATO website and on satellite.
- Photos, video as well as English, French and Russian audio files will be available after the event on the NATO website.
- Professional-quality videos and b-roll will be available for download from the NATO Multimedia portal. Please register for access.
- This material is free of rights and free of charge.
Language feeds on the website
The press conference will be available during live transmission in original sound, English, French and Russian.
Accreditation and access
Media permanently accredited at NATO
- Media representatives in possession of a permanent NATO media pass can access the NATO HQ directly by tapping their badge at the turnstiles (NATO HQ Guard House South - GHS, media entrance, NATO Headquarters, Boulevard Leopold III 1110 Brussels).
Ad-hoc accreditation (day-pass)
- Media representatives who are not permanently accredited and wishing to attend the event are invited to request ad-hoc accreditation directly at NATO HQ Guard House South (media entrance) on Friday 29 November 2019 starting from 10:30 (Brussels time). They will have to present a proof of ID/passport and a valid press card (provided by a recognized national professional body of a NATO country – i.e. Government, Professional association, Union of journalists).
- Media representatives not in possession of a valid press card and wishing to attend the event are required to send a signed letter from their editor to the NATO Accreditation Office to NatoAccreditations@hq.nato.int no later than Wednesday 27 November 2019 at 12:00 noon (Brussels time). Please note that given the processing time required for these checks, we cannot guarantee access. Either way, you will receive a confirmation by email.
Please type “SG press conference” in the subject line of the message.
A security check will take place and all equipment and personal effects carried onto the site will be examined by security personnel. Media representatives are therefore encouraged to arrive with sufficient lead time to allow for security proceedings.