Press point by the NATO Secretary General following the North Atlantic Council
The NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg will hold a press point today Friday, 28 February 2020 after the North Atlantic Council.
±11:45 - Press point by NATO Secretary General at NATO Headquarters (Podium – Agora, NATO HQ)
Media will be escorted to the location of the press point from the Public Square, ground floor (next to the press shop).
Access to the location of the press point will be open as of 10:30, last departure at 11:30.
- The press point will be streamed live on the NATO website and will be available via Eurovision upon request.
- A transcript, as well as photos, video and audio files will be made available on the NATO website after the event.
- Professional-quality videos and b-roll will be available for download from www.natomultimedia.tv.
- Ad-hoc accreditation (day-pass)
Media representatives not permanently accredited and wishing to attend the event are invited to request ad-hoc accreditation directly at NATO main entrance on Friday 28 Feb 2019 starting from 10:00 (Brussels time). They will have to present a proof of ID/passport and a valid press card (provided by a recognised national professional body of a NATO country – i.e. Government, Professional association, Union of journalists).
- Media representatives not in possession of a valid press card are invited to send a signed letter from their editor to the NATO Accreditation Office to NatoAccreditations@hq.nato.int as soon as possible.