NATO Secretary General's pre-ministerial press conference
Tuesday, 12 February 2019
Hour: 11:00 – 11:45
Location: NATO Headquarters, Brussels (Press Theatre)
Access to NATO premises as of 9:00
- The press conference will be available live on the NATO website and on satellite.
- Photos, video as well as English, French and Russian audio files will be available after the event on the NATO website and via the NATO Channel portal.
- Professional-quality videos and b-roll will be available for download from www.natomultimedia.tv. Please register for access.
This material is free of rights and free of charge
Language feeds on the website
The press conference will be available during live transmission in original sound, English, French, and Russian.
Accreditation and access
- The same media accreditation procedure applies as for the meeting of NATO Defence Ministers. Accreditation requests must be introduced online here: https://my.hq.nato.int/. Please find instructions on how to create a profile in Annex 1. Confirmations will not be sent.
- Deadline for accreditation requests is no later than Tuesday 05 February 2019 at 23:59 (Brussels Time). After that, requests are considered late; they will be delayed and may be refused. Media representatives who have submitted a request for accreditation are encouraged to bring a print-out of the request confirmation. Late applications will not be taken into consideration for pool access.
- Journalists in possession of a valid NATO permanent media pass do not need to request accreditation.
- Media passes will not be mailed to applicants; they must be collected in person upon presentation of an ID card or passport and a valid national press pass (or assignment letter from a recognized media organization).
- Passes must be worn visibly at all times, and security personnel may ask to see another form of ID at any time. Security personnel will examine and may test equipment and personal effects carried onto the site. Please plan your visit to arrive with sufficient lead time to clear security checks.
+32 (0)2 707 12 27
How to create a new profile in MIT https://my.hq.nato.int/
- Please select the New user option in the home page: https://my.hq.nato.int/ (Chrome or Mozilla Firefox work better with the platform)
- Avoid using special characters (with accents, etc.) when you upload your information on your profile, and ensure that the filename of your photo also does not contain special characters
- Note that for your address, you must insert your street name and house number in separate fields. Both fields are mandatory and cannot be left empty
- The size of the picture you wish to upload must be less than 100 KB. Using larger pictures can stop the application from working
- In case our site is blocked by your provider (most likely because of a firewall), it’s best to use a device that uses a different channel to connect to the internet (4G or connection at home)
- If you have previously covered an event at NATO HQ and have lost your credentials, your existing credentials can be recovered by sending an email to NatoAccreditations@hq.nato.int.