NATO Internship Programme
Do you study Architecture, Infrastructure and Facilities Management or Engineering?
Do you study Aeronautics,Engineering or Human Resources?
Do you have a background in Media or Journalism?
Do you speak Russian, Ukrainian or Arabic?
Are you able to conduct independent research and analysis?
NATO needs your skills !
The 20th call for internship applications for the NATO-funded program for placements in 2023 is closed.
The NATO Internship Programme has four main objectives:
- To provide the Organisation with access to the latest theoretical and technical knowledge that the intern can apply through practical work assignments, as well as with additional staff resources.
- To provide interns with an opportunity to learn from the NATO community and get a better understanding and a more balanced view of the Organisation.
- To contribute to creating a more diverse workforce.
- To expand understanding of NATO in Alliance countries.
In order to apply for an internship at NATO, you must fulfil all criteria outlined below on the application date:
- Age: you will be over 21 years of age
- Nationality: you will be a citizen of a NATO Member State.
- Educational status:
- you will be a university student: you have completed at least two years successfully and are enrolled in your third year or
- you will have obtained your highest degree less than a year ago
- Languages: you will have proficiency in one of the two official NATO languages (English and French), and a working knowledge of the other will be considered as an asset. Knowledge of other languages will be an advantage as specified in the internship description.
If you are a national of NATO partner countries (PFP/EAPC), contact your Delegation at NATO Headquarters directly for information on potential internships within the Delegation. More information is available at the following link: http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/51288.htm