Press briefing of the NATO Secretary General after meeting of the North Atlantic Council
On Wednesday, 16 November 2022, the NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg, will chair a meeting of the North Atlantic Council to address yesterday’s explosion in Eastern Poland, close to the border with Ukraine.
The Secretary General will brief the media at NATO HQ after the meeting.
±12:30 (CET) Press conference of the NATO Secretary General
- Journalists who have annual accreditation to NATO for 2022 can attend this press conference in person with no further formalities.
- Journalists who do not have annual accreditation, but would like to cover this event, need to send an email to NATOAccreditations[at]hq.nato.int. Last-minute requests may not be successful. Please wait for confirmation of your accreditation.
- The press conference will be streamed live on the NATO website.
- The video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal after the event.
- A transcript of the Secretary General's remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.