NATO Secretary General to meet the President of the European Commission and the President of the European Council
On Thursday 24 February 2022, the NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg, will meet with the President of the European Commission, Ms. Ursula von der Leyen, and with the President of the European Council, Mr. Charles Michel, at NATO Headquarters. They will brief the media after their meeting.
13:35 (CET) Press point with the NATO Secretary General, the President of the European Commission and the President of the European Council
- Media representatives who have annual accreditation to NATO for 2022 can attend the briefing in person, if they present a valid COVID certificate upon arrival at NATO HQ (more details here).
- NATO will also facilitate remote interaction. To declare interest to ask a question journalists need to register as soon as possible (Brussels time) today, 24 February 2022, by emailing NATOAccreditations@hq.nato.int, with subject ‘QUESTION’. Registered journalists will be contacted separately with technical details.
- The press point will be streamed live on the NATO website.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.
- The video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal after the event.
Ms. Irina Novakova
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 1003
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41