Pre-ministerial press conference of the NATO Secretary General
On Tuesday 15 February 2022, at 13:00 (CET), the NATO Secretary General will brief the press ahead of the meeting of the NATO Ministers of Defence, which will take place on 16-17 February 2022.
- Media representatives who have annual accreditation to NATO for 2022 can attend the press conference in person, if they present a valid COVID certificate upon arrival at NATO HQ (more details here).
- Media representatives not in possession of annual accreditation who registered for the meeting of the NATO Ministers of Defence by the deadline (which passed on 6 February 2022) will receive confirmation by email if they have successfully been accredited for in-person attendance.
- NATO will also facilitate remote interaction during this press conference. To declare interest to ask a question to the Secretary General, journalists need to register by Tuesday 15 February 2022 at 09:00am (Brussels Time) via NATO’s accreditation platform. Please find instructions on how to create a profile and register here (item 19). Registered journalists will be contacted separately with technical details.
- The press conference will be streamed live on the NATO website.
- The video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal after the event.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.
Ms. Irina Novakova
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 10 03
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41
Accreditation / Registrations
Mr. Angelo Pacifico
TV & Radio arrangements on site and via satellite
Mr. Bart Vandendorpe
NATO Video on demand
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 12 27
Follow us on Twitter (@NATO, @jensstoltenberg and @NATOPress)