NATO Secretary General meets the President of Estonia
Brussels, 13 January 2022
On Thursday, 13 January 2022, the NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg, will receive the President of Estonia, Mr. Alar Karis.
The Secretary General and the President will give a joint press conference at NATO HQ after their meeting.
10:15 (CET) Press conference with the NATO Secretary General and the President of Estonia
- Media representatives who have annual accreditation to NATO for 2022 can attend the press conference in person, if they present a valid COVID certificate upon arrival at NATO HQ (more details here).
- NATO will also facilitate remote interaction during this press conference. To declare interest to ask a question to the Secretary General and the President, journalists need to register by Thursday 13 January 2022 at 08:30 (Brussels time), at the following link: https://nato-sg-presestonia13jan2022.eventbrite.com. Registered journalists will be contacted separately with technical details.
- The press conference will be streamed live on the NATO website.
- The video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal after the event.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.
Ms. Irina Novakova
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 1003
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41
Accreditation / Registrations
TV & Radio arrangements
Mr. Bart Vandendorpe
NATO Video on demand
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 12 27