''NATO’s outlook towards 2030 and beyond'' conference (hybrid)
On Tuesday, 30 November 2021, the high-level public conference “NATO’s Outlook Towards 2030 and Beyond” will take place in the margins of the Meeting of NATO Ministers of Foreign Affairs. The event is organised by the Latvian Institute of International Affairs, in co-operation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Latvia and NATO.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Latvia, Mr. Edgars Rinkēvičs will open the conference, and the NATO Secretary-General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg will deliver a keynote speech. A number of Allied Ministers of Foreign Affairs will take part, alongside with security experts.
A full programme of the conference is available here.
09:00 (CET) Keynote speech by NATO Secretary General, followed by Q&A
- The speech will be broadcast live on the NATO website.
- The event will be livestreamed in full on NATO YouTube.
- The video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal after the event.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.
- For questions related to media access to the conference, please contact the Latvian Institute of International Affairs by phone: +371 29231376 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ms. Irina Novakova
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 1003
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41