Pre-ministerial press conference of the NATO Secretary General (hybrid)
On Friday, 26 November 2021, at 15:00, the NATO Secretary General will brief the press at NATO HQ ahead of the meeting of the NATO Ministers of Foreign Affairs, which will take place in Riga, Latvia, on 30 November and 01 December 2021.
15:00 (CET) Press conference with the NATO Secretary General
- Media representatives who have annual accreditation to NATO for 2021 can attend the press conference in person, if they present a valid COVID certificate upon arrival at NATO HQ (more details here).
- NATO will also facilitate remote interaction during this press conference. To declare interest to ask a question to the Secretary General and the Prime Minister, journalists need to register no later than Friday 26 November 2021 at 12:00 midday (Brussels time), at the following link: https://natosg-premin-26nov2021.eventbrite.com. Registered journalists will be contacted separately with technical details.
- The press conference will be streamed live on the NATO website.
- The video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal after the event.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.
Ms. Irina Novakova
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 1003
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41
Accreditation / Registrations
Mr. Angelo Pacifico
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 83 46