Visit to NATO by the Foreign Minister of Ukraine
On Tuesday 13 April 2021, the NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg will meet the Foreign Minister of Ukraine, Mr. Dmytro Kuleba, at NATO Headquarters.
Afterwards, the Foreign Minister will also take part in a meeting of the NATO-Ukraine Commission.
11.00-11.20 Joint press point by the NATO Secretary General and the Foreign Minister of Ukraine.
In order to comply with the COVID-19 precautionary measures in place, no media will have access to NATO Headquarters to cover this event.
NATO will facilitate remote media coverage as follows:
- Journalists can ask questions remotely during the press point. Those interested are kindly requested to register no later than Monday 12 April 2021 at 17:00 (Brussels time) by sending an email to NatoAccreditations@hq.nato.int. Please type ‘Ukraine’ in the subject line.
Registered media representatives will be contacted separately for technical details. While every effort will be made to accommodate as many questions as possible, time limitations might not allow all questions to be asked.
- The press point will be broadcast live on the NATO website.
- After the event, the video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.
- The press point will be available in original sound, English, French, Ukrainian and Russian.
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41
Mrs. Alina Coca
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 1465
Accreditation / Registrations
Mr. Angelo Pacifico
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 83 46