Launch of the NATO Secretary General's 2020 Annual Report (online)
The NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg will release his Annual Report for 2020 on 16 March 2021. The Secretary General will give a press conference to discuss NATO’s work during 2020, the NATO2030 initiative to make the Alliance stronger for the future, as well as the findings of new Alliance-wide polling.
11:15 Press conference by the NATO Secretary General (online)
In order to comply with the COVID-19 precautionary measures in place, NATO will facilitate remote media coverage as follows:
- Journalists are welcome to attend the event and ask questions remotely via Zoom.
- Journalists wishing to do so are kindly requested to register on https://SG-AR2020.eventbrite.com by no later than 15 March 2021 at 15:00 (Brussels time).
- Registered media representatives will be contacted separately for the technical details.
- The Secretary General’s press conference will be broadcast live NATO website, as well as on Twitter and Facebook, and made available live via satellite (world feed).
- After the event, the video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.
- The event will be available in original sound, English, French and Russian.
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 5041