NEW TIME: Pre-ministerial press conference of the NATO Secretary General
On Monday 15 February 2021, at 15:00, the NATO Secretary General will brief the press ahead of the meeting of the NATO Defence Ministers, taking place via videoconference on 17 – 18 February 2021.
- Media representatives will NOT have physical access to NATO HQ to cover the event. Precautionary measures are still in place at NATO Headquarters to limit the further spread of the COVID-19 virus, including restricted access to visitors, media and non-essential staff.
- NATO is offering media representatives the option to ask questions remotely to the NATO Secretary General during the press conference. Media representatives wishing to do so need to register on https://NATO-DefMinFeb2021.eventbrite.com by no later than 15 February 2021 at 13:00 (Brussels time).
- The press conference will be available live on the NATO website and via satellite, as well as on Twitter and Facebook. During the live transmission, the press conference will be available in original sound, English, French, Russian, Dari and Pashto.
- Photos, videos as well as audio files in English, French, Russian, Dari and Pashto will be available after the event on the NATO website.
- After the event, professional-quality videos and b-roll will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia portal.
- The media programme of the Ministerial meetings is available here. Please check for updates regularly.
Ms. Irina Novakova
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 10 03
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41
Accreditation / Registrations
Mr. Angelo Pacifico