Meeting between the NATO Secretary General and the President of Georgia
On Friday, 22 January 2021, the NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg will meet the President of Georgia, Ms. Salomé Zourabichvili, at NATO HQ.
Ms. Zourabichvili will also attend a meeting of the NATO-Georgia Commission.
13:15 Joint press point by the NATO Secretary General and the President of Georgia
- In order to comply with the COVID-19 precautionary measures in place, media representatives will not have access to NATO Headquarters to cover this event.
- NATO will facilitate remote media coverage as follows:
- Journalists can ask questions remotely during the press point. Those interested are kindly requested to register no later than 21 January 2020 at 13:00 (Brussels time) by sending an email to NatoAccreditations@hq.nato.int. Please type ‘Georgia’ in the subject line
- Registered media representatives will be contacted separately for technical details. While every effort will be made to accommodate as many questions as possible, time limitations might not allow all questions to be asked.
- The press point will be broadcast live on the NATO website.
- After the event, the video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.
- The press point will be available in original sound, English, French and Russian.
Ms. Irina Novakova
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 1003
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41
Accreditation / Registrations
Mr. Angelo Pacifico
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 83 46