Visit to NATO by the Prime Minister of Montenegro
The NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg will meet the Prime Minister of Montenegro, Mr. Zdravko Krivokapić, on Tuesday, 15 December 2020, at NATO Headquarters.
16:25-16:35 Joint press point by the NATO Secretary General and the Prime Minister
- In order to comply with the required social distancing and COVID-19 precautionary measures, media representatives will not have access to NATO Headquarters to cover this event.
- NATO will facilitate remote media coverage as follows:
- Journalists can ask questions remotely during the press point. Those interested are kindly requested to register no later than 15 December 2020 at 14:00 (Brussels time) here: https://JPP-NatoSG-PM-MNE-Dec2020.eventbrite.com. They will receive a Zoom link to follow the event and pose their questions.
- The press point will be broadcast live on the NATO website.
- After the event, the video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal.
- A transcript of the Secretary General's remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.
- During the live transmission, the press point will be available in original sound, English, French, Russian and Montenegrin.
Ms. Irina Novakova
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 1003
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41
Accreditation / Registrations
Mr. Angelo Pacifico
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 83 46
TV & Radio arrangements on site and via satellite
Mr. Bart Vandendorpe
NATO Video on demand
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 12 27