Visit to NATO by the Prime Minister of Portugal
The NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg, will meet the Prime Minister of Portugal, Mr. Antonio Costa, on Thursday, 10 December 2020 at NATO Headquarters.
10:30 (CET) Joint press point by the NATO Secretary General and the Prime Minister - NATO Agora
- In order to comply with the required social-distancing and COVID-19 precautionary measures, media representatives will not have access to NATO Headquarters.
- NATO will facilitate remote media coverage as follows:
- Journalists interested to ask questions should express their interest by emailing NATOAccreditations@hq.nato.int no later than 9am on 10 December 2020.
- The press point will be broadcast live on the NATO website.
- After the event, the video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.
- During the live transmission, the press point will be available in original sound, as well as French.
Ms. Irina Novakova
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 1003
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41
Accreditation / Registrations
Mr. Angelo Pacifico
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 83 46
TV & Radio arrangements on site and via satellite
Mr. Bart Vandendorpe
NATO Video on demand
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 12 27