Pre-ministerial press conference of the NATO Secretary General
On Monday 30 November 2020, at 13:00, the NATO Secretary General will brief the press ahead of the meeting of the NATO Ministers of Foreign Affairs, taking place via tele-conference on 1 – 2 December 2020.
- Media representatives will NOT have physical access to NATO HQ to cover the event. Precautionary measures are still in place at NATO Headquarters to limit the further spread of the COVID-19 virus, including restricted access to visitors, media and non-essential staff.
- NATO is offering media representatives the option to ask questions remotely to the NATO Secretary General during the press conference. Media representatives wishing to do so need to register on https://NatoForMin-Dec2020.eventbrite.com by no later than 29 November 2020 at 15:00 (Brussels time).
- The press conference will be available live on the NATO website and via satellite, as well as on Twitter and Facebook. During the live transmission, the press conference will be available in original sound, English, French and Russian.
- Photos, videos as well as audio files in English, French and Russian will be available after the event on the NATO website.
- After the event, professional-quality videos and b-roll will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia portal.
- The media programme of the Ministerial meetings is available here. Please check for updates regularly.
Ms. Irina Novakova
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 10 03
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41
Accreditation / Registrations
Mr. Angelo Pacifico
TV & Radio arrangements on site and via satellite
Mr. Bart Vandendorpe
NATO Video on demand
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 12 27