NATO Secretary General's pre-ministerial press conference
11 February 2020
Location: NATO Headquarters, Brussels (Press Theatre)
Access to NATO premises as of 9.30
- The press conference will be available live on the NATO website and on satellite.
- Photos, video as well as English, French and Russian audio files will be available after the event on the NATO website.
- Professional-quality videos and b-roll will be available for download from the NATO Multimedia portal. Please register for access.
- This material is free of rights and free of charge.
Language feeds on the website
The press conference will be available during live transmission in original sound, English, French and Russian.
Accreditation and access
- The same media accreditation procedure applies as for the meeting of NATO Ministers of Defence (12-13 February 2020). The deadline for accreditation requests is no later than Tuesday 4 February 2020 at 23:59 (Brussels Time). Late applications will not be taken into consideration for pool access.
- Media representatives in possession of a NATO annual media pass (2020) do not need to request accreditation.
- Media representatives not in possession of a NATO annual media pass (2020) need to request ad-hoc accreditation. Please find instructions on how to apply for ad-hoc accreditation or create a profile in Annex 1.
- Media passes must be collected in person upon presentation of an ID card or passport and a valid national press pass (or accreditation letter from a recognised media organisation) at the Main Entrance, NATO Headquarters, Boulevard Leopold III 1110.
- Passes must be worn visibly at all times, and security personnel may ask to see another form of ID at any time. Security personnel will examine and may test equipment and personal effects carried onto the site. Please plan your visit to arrive with sufficient lead time to clear security checks.