- December 14, 1995, Paris
- The General Framework Agreement for Peace in Bosnia and Herzegovina (a.k.a. The Dayton Peace Agreement).
- January 26, 1996, Vienna
- OSCE Agreement on Confidence- and Security-Building
Measures in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- February 18, 1996, Rome
- The Rome Statement reflecting the work of the Joint Civilian Commission Sarajevo Compliance Conference.
- March 18, 1996, Geneva.
- March 23, 1996, Moscow.
- The Final Document of the Contact Group Ministerial Meeting.
- June 13-14, 1996, Peace Implementation Council, Florence.
- June 29, 1996, Lyon G7/G8 Summit.
- Decisions concerning Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- December 4-5, 1996, Peace Implementation Conference, London
- Official Summary of Conclusions.
- Conclusions : 'Bosnia and Herzegovina
1997: Making Peace Work'.