Science for Peace and Security
How to report
The information in this section is for experts who already hold a grant.
- Advanced Research Workshop (ARW)
- Advanced Study Institute (ASI)
- Advanced Training Course (ATC)
This Management Handbook should be used by SfP Co-Directors who have successfully presented their full Project Plan and who have received the first Grant Letter for starting their SfP Project before 2015.
Please note recent changes to the Project Management handbook.
Complete management handbook (.pdf/305Kb)
- Project Quick Start (.pdf)
- Table of Threshold Amounts (.pdf)
- Co-Director Operational Account Request Template (.docx)
- Supplier Registration Request Template (.docx)
- Payment Request (PRF) Template (.docx)
- Payment Request (PRF) Instructions (.pdf)
- Replenishment of Operational Account
- Competitive Bidding Template (.docx)
- Property Inventory Procedure (.pdf)
- Stipend Receipt Template (.docx)
- CV Template (.docx)
- Mission Expenses (.docx)
- Regulations and Accounting for Mission Expenses
- Mission Expense Form (MEF)
- MEF: Example
- Daily rates of subsistence allowance / NATO per diem rates 2015 (.pdf)
- Six-monthly Progress Reports (Templates and Budget)
- Project Closure
This Management Handbook should be used by SfP Co-Directors who have successfully presented their full Project Plan and who have received the first Grant Letter for starting their SfP Project as of 2015.
All project partners participating in the Science for Peace and Security Programme are required to apply these guidelines to their respective communication tools. The visual identity comprises a signature banner which will be applied to all the communication tools (publications, posters, websites, notepaper, letterhead, etc.) created in the context of activities supported by the NATO SPS Programme.
- The English Guidelines (.pdf/1.708Kb)
- The French Guidelines (.pdf/1.872kb)
- The Russian Guidelines (.pdf/1.657kb)
- The Ukraine Guidelines (.pdf/1.658kb)
Below you will find all the graphic elements required for your respective communication tools. While a number of these files can be used with standard office PCs, there are also a range of files in formats that require professional soft and hardware as used by designers, printers and web designers.