NATO Multimedia Library
- Books and journals
The Multimedia Library essentially serves in-house staff.
Visitors are permitted to consult the Library holdings with prior authorization. They must first send a form to the NATO Librarian describing the subject and the purpose of their research (thesis, paper etc.)
The review procedure requires two weeks on average. Once granted, Library access is allowed for a period of six months, after which an application for an extension has to be filed.
Visitors may borrow books only through their local library. Please click here for more details.
- Audiovisual material
Photo and video material is available to recognised members of the press and media and for educational purposes. Please note that NATO requires a credit mention should you make use of its images.
Visitors wishing to consult audiovisual material should first contact the Multimedia Library by e-mail or phone (+32(0)2 707 4541).
You can place ILL requests by e-mail or by phone ( +32(0)2 707 4414).
Monday - Thursday : 10 am to 5 pm
Friday : 10 am to 4 pm
- NATO Switchboard : Tel. : +32(0)2 707 4111
- NATO Multimedia Library
Public Diplomacy Division
Tel. : +32(0)2 707 4414 (Library) / +32(0)2 707 4541 (Audiovisual material)
Fax : +32(0)2 707 4249
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet : http://www.nato.int/library
Twitter : http://twitter.com/NATOlibrary
Jeanine Willo, Assistant (Library)
Celeste Palmer-Eloot, Assistant (Audiovisual material)
Last updated: 16-Nov-2010 12:15
2 Years NATO LibGuides
12 Oct. 2012
- Collection Development Policy
PDF / 109.62 kb
- ’’Cyber War Will Not Take Place’’: Dr Thomas Rid presents his book at NATO Headquarters30 May. 2013
- Book presentation: ''War and State Building in the Middle East'' by Dr. Rolf Schwarz05 Apr. 2012
- ''NATO Corner'' opens in the Anna Lindh Library Stockholm 08 Mar. 2012
- Sir David Omand presents his new book, “Securing the State” at NATO Headquarters24 Nov. 2010
- New LibGuides provide easier access to key NATO topics28 Oct. 2010
- Book talk stirs debate about NATO’s search for a vision21 May. 2010
- Book author discusses strategic implications of climate change14 Jan. 2010
- Communication in today’s conflicts : Conference in the NATO Library on 6 July24 Jun. 2009